Sunday, March 27, 2016

Christ is Risen!

No one sings it like Johnny 

Home from work. Life has been very busy here - work in particular has been extremely demanding over the last few weeks. The days have been longer and I have seen less of Mrs. Kinch than I would like, but the end is sight. Reflecting on things today, it was brought home to me what a great many things I have to be thankful for. A day for counting blessings certainly. 

Wishing you all a very happy Easter. 


The green blade riseth 

I was reminded of this by the redoubtable Alan of Tradgardland.  Stuff to move the heart.





6 comments:

  1. Christ is risen indeed. Alleluia.
    Prayers and blessings to you and Mrs. Kinch, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you, Conrad. Happy Belated Easter!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a very happy Easter to you, Mrs Kinch and all of your friends and family, Conrad!!

    ReplyDelete